Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well hi. (:
So school's crazy, really. I have so much work and, well, I procrastinate. I'm getting better at doing my work earlier, though! Debate is a lot of work, too, and I have a ton of english. I got a schedule change today, so my schedule is now....

A-Day
Geometry
Student Council
P.E.
Debate

B-Day
Biology
Geography
English
Spanish

All my classes are on B-days, so I have most of my homework (all of my homework....) the days before B-days, like tonight. Tomorrow I have two tests and have to stay after school for debate, since I'm competing in a tournament not this week but the next. Agh! I'm a little nervous about that. Debate is difficult and i'm competing in Extemp - which is where you get a topic and thirty minutes to come up with a speech...- and congress - which requires several speeches and articles and such.

Actually, if you happen to find any articles on teaching children foreign languages, I need it for debate! So send me one? Hah. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment