So far I've;
*Had my glasses get washed away to sea (couldn't see at the sea :D) only to be found thirty minutes later by two boys my Dad offered fifty bucks in reward to.
*Been to the mall twice with my step sister, Krystal. I acquired a pretty new top.(:
*Visited my grandpa and grandma on my dad & grandfather's birthday, June 14th, and went out to eat with Dad, Papa Link, Grandma Pat, Sara, Aunt Donna, and Uncle Mike. I ate a disgusting Thai wrap and a few bites of my dad's pasta.
*Bought three new bracelets at the neat little shop at Old Town.
*Attempted to finish my book The Know-It-All, but failed. For some reason I can't seem to get through it no matter how much time I spend reading it.
*Opened up my Swedish & French books and glanced at them.
I believe I covered everything? Below I'll post some pictures, captions included - of course.
-View at Dad's house from the porch.
-What nerds have in their beach bags! A dictionary, journal, and vocabulary book shown but under that is camera, phone, hairbands, etc.
-Bracelets I got. Pretty, eh?
-The beach! Before the waves got big and knocked off my glasses.
-Hahaha. Had to throw this one in here. I told him to do a muscle man pose :D
No comments:
Post a Comment