Friday, June 26, 2009

The long awaited update! It's taken me awhile, eh? I've been lazy the past few days and this weekend we went camping. So!

Saturday - Sunday; Went camping at Jetty Park, right next to the beach. It was hot out, to say the least, and thanks to the relentless heat and sunshine produced by the sun - I got a tan! ....And a burn. But that's gone now, luckily, leaving me a nice few shades darker. Audrey was cute and I enjoyed playing mommy and watching her. Little kids say the cutest things! Two bad things happened, though. Keith lost his wedding band in the sea and his car started acting up.

Monday; Keith & Audrey left. :(

Tuesday - Wednesday; Did the same thing I always do - computer.

Thursday; Bought the book I have to read for summer - A long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier - and one I heard was good - The History of Love by Nichole Krauss. And wow. I love that book! The way it's written is so unique and some of the things it says..... I love it. I'm half way through it now and plan to finish it today, but once I do I'm pretty sure It's going to be one of my all-time favorites.

Today; Nada. Yo puedo usar la computador o estudiar espanol y matematicas o dibujar o leer.

PICTURES PROVIDED BELLOW.

























No comments:

Post a Comment