Thursday, June 11, 2009

Packing 2

I'm packing slowly, to say the least. A little at a time. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to bring this shirt or that shirt or these jeans or those, because I'm making myself bring only ten shirts and ten shorts/jeans/skirts and ten sets of pajamas. But I'm allowing myself over ten books and socks, etc because how am I supposed to pick between To Kill A Mockingbird and This Lullaby? Impossible.
And it's not fun. Not fun AT ALL.
I also keep thinking about the panic attack I know I'm going to have tomorrow (yes, I know I shouldn't thinking about it. Whatever.), because air ports and baggage claim and leaving home and flying in general is one of the most stressful things I can think of. And even though I've gone on about, oh, a billion plane rides in my life - every time I still have major anxiety issues. Luckily, I know that the moment I walk onto the plane the stress will melt away, replaced by the boredom and restlessness I get from sitting in the same place for over two hours. It doesn't help that my flight takes off at seven thirty in the morning either, meaning I have to wake up around five. Or earlier. Happy, happy days. I'm not a morning person. And, I'm not the type of person who can sleep on the plane. Doze for a total of five minutes, yes. Sleep, no.
Oh! And I don't know if I'll even have my iPod to listen to this time because of my faulty computer not being around to give juice to it. I'm going to attempt to power it with the computer I'm using now, Mom's, but no guarantees it will work. I may be iPodless for over a month. Not a happy thought. But really! I'm looking forward to my trip. I know I'll have lots and lots of fun and I miss my Dad. So, it's all good in the grand scheme of things. Plus, I'll get to go to the beach.(: I loooooooove the beach!

I think I better go pack now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment