Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Did you know YouTube has a wealth of videos on how to learn Swedish? I didn't. Brilliant. I was hoping they would! At the moment I'm trying to grasp how to say the alphabet, which is twenty-nine letters and nine vowels, and that's really all I'm going to attempt to learn today. I don't really know why I want to learn Swedish, exactly, but it seems like a really neat language.
The End?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen, Good to hear from you. This is a neat blog you have and we look forward to keeping up with your adventures.
    Aunt Cathy is here for a few days. She drove down and brought Prince with her. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that. I tried to post a picture of me as one of your followers but everthing I tried was too big. Have to figure out how to work this thing.
    You are a very good writer. All your posting are very interesting.
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete