mediocrity: averageness: ordinariness as a consequence of being average and not outstanding.
That's the perfect word for today. Not much going on. I finished my book, The History of Love. And I, well, loved it. It's my new favorite book, definitely. It's so complex and interesting and it doesn't fall together until the very last pages. Very good book. It's inspirational and beautiful and I can relate to some of the minor characters. In fact, one of the characters seems exactly like an older version of me. Anyways, I wish I could write like Nicole Krauss does. She has a way with words, I tell ya'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all enjoy reading your blog. I am going to check the libary for that book. Nothing much happening here today or anytime really. Right now Mazie is hiding under the guest room bed because she saw a fly. She is really afraid of flies. Someone has been leaving little love notes at your house in your handwriting. Steve said it isn't him and it sure isn't me. I told your Mom it must be Charlie, he is the only dog over there tall enough to reach the places she is finding these notes. Miss you
ReplyDelete